Friday, November 28, 2008

What makes me Tick -

What makes me tick? A very interesting question that was raised by someone recently. So here, since you got me thinking about that question - I'm going to answer it.

What makes Jane tick? Contrary to common notion that I am a high maintenance lady so to speak - that is not really the case. What does it take for a guy to win my interest? Here it is, I'm going to tell you.

One need not take me to fancy restaurant, you can cook for me or we can eat in a fastfood and order me a large fries that would make the trick. You don't have a to own to car, I don't mind commuting so don't worry about it. Let's take a walk in the park and talk about anything and everything, I'm cool with it. Lazy afternoons, let's grab that coffee in the cafe, read perhaps or if not, watch the people as they come in go. Weekends, we don't have to go out all the time, we can watch that basketball game in the television, listen to some music or movie marathon perhaps? Or if not, we can play that video game that you like just teach me first how to play it. We can drive in circles or take me to the nearest beach and let's see the sunset.

If you are up for it, you can make met my friends and see how crazy we can get. Dance with me, sing with me, laugh with me and if the moment calls for it, you can even kiss me. The list would be long but more than anything, just be yourself....

No comments: