Friday, November 28, 2008

A slice of wit bread, please.

This is the original text from the blog of Green Girl:

Not being able to think straight is not my style. But somehow, you manage to turn my brain into a lump of useless gray matter. How inconvenient. I need my intellectual abilities back. I sure hope you'd return it to me.

There are bags under my eyes the size of a small country (that is directly proportional to the distance between us). I speak only gibberish now. I forget my well-rehearsed lines on cue. I burn the way we all burn.

Just so you know, I blame you.


Green Girl, here's my version:

Not being able to think straight is just not me. But somehow, you manage to turn my brain into a lump of useless gray matter. What's happening to me? I need my intellectual abilities back. Solution: Hibernate somewhere and get that vacation.

There are no bags under my eyes but since when is sleep so hard to do. I speak gibberish now and my friends are raising their brows on me.

Just so you know, I don't blame you. It's not your fault that I like you and I intend to let you know.

No comments: