Friday, November 28, 2008

Pro-choice

I have a friend who writes and post her blogs in livejournal and i have an account there as well but i prefer to put my blogs here... What i write here are actually pretty random and its more of free writing...just typing and typing everything that comes into my mind while listening to a music, attending in a meeting (don't tell my boss, okay). I don"t edit them unless there are typographical errors otherwise, I wouldn't understand even my own writing (i just feel like explaining)..hehe.. Anyway, this friend of mine, her name is Yummy, asked me what's my take on friends with benefits which would be her next article (oh, let me correct myself, she's done writing actually..hehe) and during our conversation I told her that i am not against the friends with benefits set-up, just like I am not against premarital sex .. Being an open-minded person that I am I really don't see anything wrong with the set-up. I am pro-choice, and as such, whatever situation, scenario that one is in, there are always choices which you can choose from. I guess, my only concern is that, the people who prefers to engage in such a complex set up would be responsible enough for the consequences of their actions. Other than that, I got nothing more to say..071008 0617AM

1 comment:

d said...

ahaha.. janey.. i saw a name.. ahaha

hope to see u soooooon..