Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm sorry -

Last week was a catastrophe and it sure tested the patience of my supervisor... I was such a beeyoch and a brat at the same time. We transferred work place for the nth time already and it would have been a smooth sailing transfer if only our damn tools (the programs that we used - sorry for cursing) did not act up. It took us hours before we can work decently.. Oh well.. turned out we cannot really work decently because the sound card in our pc's are sooooooo obsolete that they too are not working.. We cannot blame IT at all.... But i, the great me, was just whining all the time, grrrrr... (one thing that frustrates me a lot is when i am not in control of things - bad,bad,bad) but anyway, to cut the long story short, we did not talk for at least a week and today we did..hehehe.. he's like an older brother to me so not talking to him is quite sad and i do admit that it was my fault.. he tried his best to make the transition smooth but he himself has no control of such just like I did.. What was the you said again Mark, oh, he was just weathering the storm and just letting it pass by, i guess i did the right thing (making the first attempt to talk to him - all I did was say Hi Manong and he was grinning back at me..hehe) So, we are good now.. That's it for 070408.

No comments: