Friday, November 28, 2008

To Ms. Green Girl

It is nothing but appropriate to give credit to the person who persuaded me to post my blog publicly. Sige na lang gani. And although she does not want to be named – she calls herself ‘Green Girl” – so, guys, who’s has the greenest mind in the LC group – that is your clue.

To Ms. Green Girl, here it is. The blog that you have been asking for, for quite some time now, I apologize if it took me years. I was hesitant at first, since I have to re-read and edit from of these but in actually, I did very little revision. I thought that it would be best if I will actually let you read them the way I originally wrote them.

I have a couple of entries, not yet posted. There’s still in my notebook where I originally wrote them – if you are just near, I’ll let you type them – kapoy man bala ay... Oh well, if I may borrow you words, I write to EXPRESS and not to IMPRESS…so before anything else, sorry to those whose creative minds I won’t excite (I don’t intend to).

So, Ms. Green Girl – ready for my confessions and untold stories? wink***

No comments: