Friday, November 28, 2008

Sleepy

4th day of work and I have not sleep well, I only slept for 2 hours and that was it. I was up all day long. My brain is still functioning though, otherwise i would not be able to make sense at all (oh, am i making sense at all in here? - i don't know and i don't care). I have been bugging people, chatting with friends, reading blogs, listening to music and now, the only remedy I have so that i will not completely dose off is to type, type and type. I think I'm pretty preoccupied lately that's why I'm having a hard time sleeping, for reasons why, it maybe varied. But seriously, I'm preoccupied with work, career stuff and some major decisions around the corner. As early as now I am already weighing my options and checking here and there. I know I can still do so many bigger things - I'm that confident because when it comes to work and skills I know how competent I can get and how driven I am. 6 months is not too long a time before we know it, we will all bid goodbye to another year that is 2008 and say hello to 2009. Time fly so fast and with each passing day, week and months, I'm getting eager to see the world and explore it. Bacolod is my comfort zone and I know that when things get tough out there, this is the place that I will come home to but i do realize that I am not getting any younger and therefore, do the things that my heart is telling me to do. I think I have slack off too much already and I have settle and do everything that I'm supposed to do in here. I guess it's high time to kick some ass and see the world..wink*** that's it for 06:38AM 08/22/08

No comments: