Friday, November 28, 2008

Let's keep it Simple

Things in life is pretty simple and I always believe that it's the people who make things complicated... Let's just say, that is the principle that i live with... others may disagree with me and i'm fine with that, after all, we live in a free society where freedom of expression is very much practiced... so where am I? Oh, as i was saying.. I have always been having difficulty understanding people to the point that i get annoyed.. A friend told me that she broke up with her boyfriend, then she goes around keeps whining that she's okay with it but boy, drop the topic will you...what you are whining about if you are not affected? Tell me, because I simply do not get it all. Make me understand puuuhhhleassseeee...You keep claiming that you are a grown up so why do I have to listen to all your complain for the Nth time.. You seriously needs some growing up to do. The simple and naked truth in life is that its basically black and white..there is no such thing as gray area and it's the people who can't be decisive enough who are putting things in gray area. If your boyfriend dumped you, it's either an issue on his part or yours. Plain and simple. Black and white. Something he did or you did. Your lack of whatever it is or his inability of who knows what. I don't know if it is my lack of experience when it comes to relationship that im having such a short fuse on this kind of matter, I don't know. I'm trying my best to understand but somehow, I'm not fully understanding it. 071008 0536AM

No comments: