Friday, November 28, 2008

Thinking out loud...

When good things happen in my life and i start talking about it, i get jinx...funny but somehow this has been happening to me for the last couple of times... Coincidence, maybe? or is it me?.. lol.. Now, I'm setting some career plans and goals and although some friends know about it, I'm trying my mighty hard to keep the details to myself (for how long, I don't know) I guess what I'm really trying to say and the moral that I'm learning through all of this is that, at times it is better to simply shut up and I need not go ahead of myself (am I??) There are things in life that are better keep unsaid. There are things that better keep in a certain way. I don't really buy the idea of me getting jinxed all the time but I'm learning to take things slower this time and not become impatient. I'm learning to hear the music before its over (yikes, I think I read that from some text message or something- but I agree to it, hehe). I'm learning to enjoy the ride and not rush things. The realization list of the things I'm learning would be long but bottom line is, I am recognizing such learning and not just getting pass at them... that's it for 082008 12:54AM

No comments: