Friday, November 28, 2008

One of those days

This is one of those days - first day of work, lots of emails to read and reply on, doing the usual stuff, do your quota for the day and leave the office and go home and the routine goes on and on... I've been doing this job for over a year now and I cannot say that I am not happy - it's just that the routine of doing the same thing over and over again is slowly taking its toll on me... I guess it always gets like that, i mean, where's the fun if you get to do the same job over and over and even if you close your eyes you know you will get the job done... too much familiarity... too much routine.. Oh well, I guess the challenge is for me to enjoy the job while it last, I don't intend to stay that long anyway, and hopefully - in time, I will get the job that will really stimulates and will drive me.. So, anyone who would like to hire me.. that's it for today 6-24-08.

No comments: