Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here Comes 2009

I'm big on planning goals and there's no perfect way to start the year but by setting new goals; may it be short term goals or long term ones. So after all the festivities and the noise has died down, instead of sleeping right away, I took my little notebook and check if I was able to accomplish the things that I wanted to do for 2008 and started scribbling new ones for 2009.

Career: Get a new job and go back to school for post studies
Family: We're moving to our new house (so that's almost accomplished)
Start a small business (I know Irene wanted this so badly already)

I wanted to reward myself this year as well so I'm planning for my big vacation. Where? - I have a country in mind, somewhere where I can stay under the heat of the sun and enjoy my lazy afternoon with a good read.. can't wait.

I'm optimistic that this year will be a good year and a year of major changes. Although I have my apprehensions, I need to be proactive in looking for my niche, career wise. Ah, changes - I know most people hate them, resent them but do we have a choice? No we don't, after all it's the only thing that is constant. I hope I make the right decisions along the way. With or without the girls, I'm moving.

No comments: