Friday, January 2, 2009

What will your word for 2009 be?

That was the question raised by Ala Paredes in one of her blogs. So I thought, why not answer it since it's really a good question that I think every person should answer.

What will my word for 2009 will be? There would be two words. Change and Slow. They seemed contradictory but I think they complement each other. I want change comes 2009, it's high time I do that. But I want to take it slow - not be hasty and make sure that I know what I'm getting into. Although I have my fears but as my boyfriend would have it, I still need to take into the cold pool of water (Sweetie, did I get that analogy of yours right?). But a little precaution is a must. I can't simply be hasty at all and rush things up - it does not work that way.

So there, that's my word for 2009. What would be yours?

4 comments:

Ninya Tippett said...

Janey, may boyfriend ka na again? Who, who!!! Spill!!!

Janey-ism said...

Haha, Cute cute sa imo Nins ah.. His name is Anton.

green musings said...

Cute ta ya tanan! Ahaha! San-o pa ko ia man? Oh right, I forgot: WHY WOULD I WANT TO COMPLICATE MY PERFECTLY SIMPLE LIFE?

Janey-ism said...

Bevs, you're the cutest of them all. You keep asking question but you are the ones answering them or should I say, you are justifying it right away...hehe. I told you, if you ever cross that bridge, it's not as bad as you think..for as long as you are in it for the "right reason" (ahem, Nins, this is your line - hehe).