Friday, January 2, 2009

Blog Hopping

I hate being in day shift and a lot may give me that raised brow but I think the hours are longer (I know that the clock that ticks in the morning is the same clock that ticks at night - but still). After spending long hours talking to my boyfriend when he gets home, I still find myself with so much time in hand.

After fixing my desk and getting it ready for the next day, instead of going to those social networks there is one thing that I love doing now - that is blog hopping. I loved to read and at some point in my life I have neglected that passion of mine. I was so busy and tired with school that the only thing I read are journals so that I make that Psychology paper or Chapters in Marketing books so that I can answer that quiz or term exams. Hey, don't get me wrong - reading hard books are good since they are factual but I also need to read some fictions to fuel my imagination.

So now, blog hopping is what I do during those idle time. Reading about people's experiences, their perceptions, realizations and point of views on stuff can be enlightening. Some blogs makes me laugh, others makes me question my own views, while others affirm my stance. So yeah, if being in the morning shift will give me more time to read (by the way, I also have some books that I can carry with me now, hehe, my resolution for the year) - I'll gladly take it.

No comments: