Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let Me Sulk

Malou once said to me, it is the people who you truly love that can hurt you the most. I was nodding in agreement to her but it sure did not hit me that it would be this bad and painful.

For a long time now, I have not cried so much like I cried yesterday. The words keep echoing in my head and no matter how I tried to push it away and shrug it off, I simply can't, after all the person involved is very dear to me.

Yes, there maybe a couple of times that I have disappointed you but it never occurred to me the severity of such things until I have read your thoughts on it. Yes, I understand where you are coming but it still hurts and pains me to know that we are in such a situation...that even though we are talking we still have some unresolved issues somewhere.

So I guess, it's my turn to use your words - let me sulk and wallow for the time being.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you okay? i'm here lang if you want to talk.

Janey-ism said...

I'm okay Yum...thanks! I have cried my heart out already..