Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Worth the Wait

REpost: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011


I remember waking up with his arms around me - peaceful, content, happy and loved. This, I said to myself, is the moment that I will tell our kids later on. This are the moments when I feel so alive and simply grateful that my man can just hold me and we are truly happy. 

I received a puzzling news today and it made me paused and reflect at my own actions. There are two things I realized, first; He who puts your welfare first over his is a man you will meet once in a lifetime. I am truly grateful that I am respected and loved by a selfless man. Second, I have always been and will be his forever. When I am ready, the wait will be worth it and it will be sweeter and by then I would wake up with his arms around me, smiling big and hopeful for the future that we both build.  

H, my heart is filled with so much love for you.

No comments: