Wednesday, January 2, 2013

16th of January

REPOST: MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011

It was raining again for most part of the day last weekend so I spent the time curling in bed and finishing the last two chapters of the book by Nora Roberts (Brazen Virtue). 

I also spend a good amount of time watching basketball game, Game 6 of the Beermen's against their sister team, Ginebra. The game was close and I kinda woke up the entire house when I screamed after a 3-pointer from Alex Cabagnot that gave them the lead. 

The team showed a lot of poised during the last 2 minutes of the game, defending well and anticipating every opponents move and eventually won. So my SMB are going to the finals and their first game will only be an hour from where I am. I don't know if I'm going or not just yet. Crossing my finger =D

No comments: