Wednesday, January 2, 2013

29th of January

REPOST TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011


Our television has been acting up all because it is old already and needs to be replaced sometime soon. But when I plugged it last weekend just for the heck of it, it worked! My sister was ecstatic that dear TV worked and she asked me to go pick up some DVD while she clean the house. I gladly give in to her request and bought some new DVD movies.

 The movies that I bought are the following:

   1. The Black Swan (Natalie Portman)
   2. Mean Girls 2 (Meaghan Jette Martin)
   3. The Tourist (Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp)
   4. The Matador (Peirce Brosnan)
   5. Love and Other Drug (Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal)
   6. Season of the Witch (Nicholas Cage)

I already watched Black Swan the week before (courtesy of C's DVD) but I bought it nonetheless for the benefit of my sister. We watched together Mean Girls 2 and the Tourist and after that I went to bed to catch some goodnight sleep.

The next day, I went out to do some shopping. I badly needed a new pair of jeans since the ones that I have are already old and H willingly pampered me (big grin). The normal cost of my jeans are like $18-20 but to my surprise, the mall was having a sale so I was able to bought 2 jeans! Much to my delight of course. I was able to save big time and being the thrift shopper that I am, the purchase made me happier.

Monday, S and I agreed to have lunch and Love tag along with us. We ended up having Chinese since we always have McDonald's for lunch. But before I met up with them, I went to the mall and pick up some books. I was checking the books of Nora Roberts (who is slowly becoming my favorite author) but it was pricey. I don't feel like indulging since I'm pretty sure I can just finished the book fast. So instead of 1 Nora Robert book, I traded it with 2 Michael Crichton books, The Jurassic Park and The Lost World at almost the same cost. Another smart buy for me =D

No comments: