Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Word for 2011

REPost: TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011

Every start of the year, I pick out a word or two that will be my guide all throughout. This year, I have chosen the word 'save'. Just a month ago, I have talked how bad I was financially but before the year end, I was able to gain some leverage. 

It is a must that I save and not depend on H (my hubby) everytime I am in trouble. He is always willing to lend a hand and he always look out for me and my family but it still good if I can take care of myself at least. He is well aware of the responsibility I have in my shoulder but I cannot be totally dependent with him since he is also saving for our life together. 

So, for the first quarter of the year I must not indulge in shopping new bags, shoes or clothes. Time to discipline myself and look out for my expenses. Time to live on a budget and not splurge even if I can. Until such a time that I feel confident about my finances, no purchases should be made. Good luck to me!

No comments: