Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Year It Has Been, 2010

REPost: TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011

I thought I was going to get hitched last year. I thought I was going to moved to a far away land. I thought I was going to get pregnant. I thought I was going to build a family, start a new life with the man I love. But I thought wrong. It was just, "I' thought. See the operative word is "I". I know he wants the same thing that I do. We daydream of our days together, of our lives together but I often wonder when will be all that realized. 

It's been 2 years and though we have been very happy I couldn't keep but ask for more. It's just my nature I guess. I've been dying to build family and be with him for good but it's like I've been put on a halt. I guess, this is life teaching me a lesson that I will not always get what I want when I want. So, for a change I'll put behind the talks of settling down and babies and what not this year. He will come around when he feels it is the right time. For the time being and for a change this year, I'm gonna go out and have some fun.

No comments: