Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bags I Love

REPOST: MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011

Allow me to share to you one of the things I'm passionate about as a woman. If some women are crazy about shoes (which I am a little of) mine would be bags! I don't need a lot to fill my closet, don't get me wrong. I only need a handful to make me happy =D. 

My current obsession are these two. The first one I've been saving for already and probably will get one by summer. The second one has a long way to go since it is triple the price of the first that I wanted. 

The first one is a Longchamp Le Pliage navy blue and the second is by Kate Spade.

Kate Spade

As you can see both are not leather. The first one is made up of nylon while the other is made up of denim fabric. Leather bags wear and tear is fast and thus requires a certain amount of care. These two are not so much. The only thing you have to be careful with the Kate Spade bag is the rain while the other you can use rain or shine as it is nylon.

No comments: