Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pardon my French

Repost: TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
I don't know what with this girl. She thinks it is nice and classy to be sleeping with one man to another. Since the time I met her, she incessantly talks about the men in her life.Well either that or the brands of her expensive shoes, branded bags, designer clothes and what not. I sometimes humor myself  and tell her that she should label the guys she is sleeping with as Mr. Gucci, Mr. Louis Vuitton or Mr. Prada. 

I mean how low can you get? This men are married and some have kids yet you willingly subject yourself as a mistress and an accomplice for cheating on their wives and you call it forbidden love? Forbidden my ass. The fact stands that you know from the very start their status in life. You could have walked away but that was never the case. I guess it was never in you to do a right thing. 

There is no class in this act, never will. And I can only  hope you snap out of this before things get messy. I pity you honestly but you are too old not to know the difference of what is wrong from what is not. This are deliberate actions and you have full knowledge of things that you are doing. At the end of the day, I think you also dreamed of more than being a ho of someone. Unless you do something about it, you will be just that, a ho.

No comments: