Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Playlist

So what if IT blocked me from Youtube? Perhaps it was best that they did that, I guess I will be more productive... which by the way I highly doubt. Getting my cute butt to work is more of a personal thing and I don't think blocking me has any relevance to that at all. I rest my case already, I guess I'm running out luck and charm cause they won't budge.

This has been a slow day for me, the hours seems to be longer than usual so I resort to ---music and blog hopping. Well, I'm sharing to you one my playlist in Deezer. I have no preference when it comes to music, I listen to all sorts of genre. For as long as it does not include yelling/shouting/screaming which by the way is not music but noise, I can take it.
  • Leaving on a Jet Plane by Attila Fias (This is one of the soundtrack of the movie Armageddon)
  • I Try by Macy Gray (This has to be her best song, a major hit of her)
  • Officially Missing You by Tamia (Brings out my sappy side)
  • No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley (Yes, I do appreciate reggae music)
  • Torn by Natalie Imbruglia (Brings back high school memories for some reason)
  • Dance with my Father (This is such a sweet song, simply love it)
  • Angel of Mine by Eternal (Now I know why they say the best things are free- one of my fave line in this song )
  • Jenny from the Block by Jennifer Lopez (This is the only song of her that I liked, there's something in the beat that makes me want to dance, hehe)
  • Stickwitu by PCD (This song goes out to one person, funny memory)
  • Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows (Shrek the Movie, this song makes me smile)
  • Karma by Alicia Keys (What goes around, comes around... she's really great on the keyboard)
  • Insensitive by Jann Arden (My ringtone also for quite sometime now, hehe)
  • Irreplaceble by Beyonce (Got nothing to say, it's just in my list)
  • Baby I Love Your Way by Big Mountain (Sweetie, listen to this version, this song is for you)
  • Teenager by My Chemical Romance (Audrey, can you sing this for me? You are better than MCR)
  • I Need You by Leann Rimes (One of my favorite love song)
  • The Scientist by Coldplay (What a sad song but it gets into me everytime I listen to it)
  • I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain (If a guy sing this song to me, I'll melt and faint, lol)
I'll stop there, I have to fix my stuff and go home. Hopefully next time, I will have a more sensible subject than writing about my playlist, hehe.

No comments: