Friday, June 26, 2009

Biatch Mode

We go through life searching for that one thing - we all want to love and be love in return. But searching for that one person is awfully hard, needless to say painful oftentimes. Every time you took a risk with someone, you also open yourself to countless possibilities of getting hurt. Crap right? I know, I know. That's why some women try as much as possible to be rational about it, delaying the inevitable as much as they can.

But isn't it too much of a crap when you're finally taking a chance with someone yet that person is so coward to take the jump? Some guys just don't know a good thing when they have it. It's already served in front of them in silver platter yet they choose to ignore it. And there are some that are playing too safe - scared of the word "C" yet they want you always to be on their side, what's that - oh, I call that "safety net", "security blanket".

I'm not sweeping generalization nor am I saying that this is only the fault of the male species but what I'm saying is that, we - the female species are the ones that should be "fickle minded" or indecisive so if a man throw a fit such a this, oh boy (with eyes rolling) something must be definitely wrong.

So to all my ladies out there, let me give you my take on the matter. If you're interested with someone who is just in it for the "meantime", I suggest, pack up and leave. You deserve better and there's no use lingering around with someone who ain't got a ball. You are not a meantime girl, therefore, do yourself a favor. You are not either his f*cking buddy so please...turn your back and don't look back - EVER!

Life is too short, as for me, I don't have the time to wait till he grows up. I'm not willing to wait for someone whose making me last in his priority list. I don't want to linger around and steadfastly pray for some miracle till he has a changed of heart. Ain't that pathetic? I'm willing to make sacrifices only to some extent. Whatever it takes it's not in my vocabulary. Perhaps, what I'll do is leave for the time being and once he's ready (once he made up his mind that it's me that he wants, perhaps, just perhaps, i might - cause seriously, this kind of guys deserve no second chance).

Lastly, to all piece of sh*t guys in this world - I'd say - Shut the f*ck up you *ss and stay out of my way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, ang puso.. hinay hinay lang. haha I totally agree with this post. Gosh, you should stand in as The Loveless Guru. haha Really, it's crap. Makes us look like a fool. Jumping in that cold pool and swimming alone. They make you believe they'll jump in with you but they won't. You'll just get hypothermia if you stick around.

Oh fuck it. What made them so special? They are too afraid and just all the reasons under the sun that they could think of not to be with you.

Well, if they don't want to be with us, their loss. They are such bitches for guys. It's shameful!

TakenForGranted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TakenForGranted said...

i totally agree with this article. If we come to think of it, supposedly, the girls should be the one "scared-of-jumping-into-something-serious" because at the end of the day, it is the girl who will sacrifice a lot, esp in situations wherein the girl gives their full heart and trust to the guy.
So to all girls who feel like their being last on their guy's list or if they feel like they're not treated the way they deserve to be, be vocal about it. if you've already said your concerns, and still, the guy doesn't do anything about it, if he continues to take u for granted, you better start loving yourself more and leave the guy.