Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Sed

Sweet 16, every girl is looking forward for that age. 18 - debut, you are officially a lady so to speak, you are allowed to drive, to vote, to go to clubs and get drunk - in short, minor no more. 22 - Nothing's spectacular about that age except, you are getting old.

Here are some of our fave songs (don't cry okay - peace):

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well, you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

---------------------------------------------------

I can live, I can love
I can reach the heavens above
I can right what is wrong
I can sing just any song
I can dance, I can fly
And touch the rainbow in the sky
I can be your good friend
I can love you until the end




You know that you'll always have me, no matter what. Happy Birthday Baby Dams!

2 comments:

clueless said...

awww janey..you did made me cry. you know thats my weakness hehe i love you to death

Janey-ism said...

LOL...i know you will cry, peace out! Love yah!