Thursday, June 18, 2009

I've come to realize...

Malou, thanks for sharing this with me. It's my turn to complete the statements =)

1. I've come to realize that my boobs... just have the right size for a petite girl like me.

2. I've come to realize that my job... is something that I have been doing for two years now; not exactly the most exciting job on earth but pays well that I'm able to pay the bills.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...my father is scared cause I have the tendency to drive fast (he doesn't want to teach now so I'm forced to take driving lessons - grrr).

4. I've come to realize that I need...to give time to myself; pamper myself a little (as Louie would have it, "Janey, you're being selfish with yourself").

5. I've come to realize that I've lost...nothing.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...people that are supposed to take lead do nothing; in short, no backbone to stand up for people who need them.

7. I've come to realize that the person I like...are those people who can carry sensible conversation and who knows exactly what they want out of life.

8. I've come to realize that money...if used wisely can change a lot of lives.

9. I've come to realize that people...seek for what they don't have rather than appreciating what they already have.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...selfless daughter, friend and lover.

(I've come to realize that question number 11 is missing)

12. I've come to realize that my mom...though not perfect is one of the best in this world. No questions asked about that.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...has been with me for 4 years now and that I bought it with my own savings, damn, it's high time I get a new one.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...(evening for my case) that my sister has been playing the role of a big sis (talk about role reversal); making sure I have all my stuff ready and waking me up in time for dinner =).

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...(last morning before I slept) that I'm so blessed having the kind of family that I have; the events of the morning makes me appreciate them all the more.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...I'd rather keep that one to myself -sorry folks.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...will always be the greatest mentor of my life.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I only accept friend request, check notifications, read the status of others online, log out and back to work mode.

19. I've come to realize that today...will be a beautiful day! My day is just starting really.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...will be a slow night; coaching night for me.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow will be...a fresh start- another day to correct the previous day's mistake and do better.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...take a vacation with Anton.

(I've come to realize that Q23 is missing again - deliberately erased by Malou, I don't know).

24. I've come to realize that life...life is not always fair but it is still good and it has been good to me so far.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...I'm torn between visiting Mel and her baby, or travelling south to see Sedneth or meet up with Yum or just stay home.

26. I've come to realize that my ex(es)...is someone I really cared a lot about but not love.

27. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...is Bubbly by Colbie Cailat, I'm Yours by James Mraz and Home by Michael Bubble.

28. I've come to realize that my friends...will always be there for me no matter what and that they're bunch of very good people.

29. I've come to realize that the past year (2008)...has been a fruitful year for me.

30. I've come to realize that the last person i kissed...is so dear to me; she's always gonna be dear to me (my sister).

31. I've come to realize that when people walk out of my life...its either because they want to do so or I forced them to.

No comments: