Monday, June 8, 2009

Come Back To Me

Before one of my reader complains again about my blog is looking impoverish, I will write something. So yes, I'm trying to make up for last week since I wasn't able to write a single entry at all.

My sister can't stop singing about it over the weekend so there, LSS - last song syndrome. The song I'm referring to is that of David Cook entitled Come Back To Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjMrxqo43RI).

I have pick some few lines that I personally liked and I find striking at the same time.

*** You say that you're becoming someone else
I dread the day that someone will say to me that he has to go because he don't like what he see when he look in the mirror and that he's becoming someone else...someone else in a bad way.

When we love someone, we want to pamper them with all the love that we have yet we fail to realize that we're already suffocating that person. Ahhh, suffocating love. It can be overwhelming at first and can be good initially but eventually it will caught up on you and before you know it, the relationship is becoming unhealthy. Dependency is parasitism not love and when our partner says he/she is becoming someone else he/she don't like in that matter, warning sign. Take a step back, perhaps even two.

***So i'll let you go, I'll set you free

We always do a little growing up everytime we do a little letting go. I've done my share of letting go and everytime I did, I'm discovering something new with myself. Letting go doesn't necessarily mean we are giving up, it can be giving the people involved time for themselves. The act sometimes also means we are saving ourselves, if its heading down the drain, pack up and leave. No use lingering around. I turn my back exactly a year and month ago with someone I really cared about and I didn't regret such because I found an amazing guy in return. Sometimes, we just have to let go because we deserve better; the time I realize that, I turn my back and glad that I never look back.

***I can't get close if your not there, I can't get inside if theres no soul to bear, I can't fix you i can't save you
This would be torture, having someone with you yet you know they are not really there with you and all there is left to do is to let go. Painful definitely but you do have any choice left?

***And when you see what you need to see, When you find you come back to me
Just beautiful line - it's selfless yet it is optimistic.

No comments: