Wednesday, June 24, 2009

From Your Little Girl No More

I know that you are worried about me but let me assure you I'm okay... I will be okay no matter what happened.

I know that you have apprehensions, I can't take that way from you but I will be okay.

I know that you are highly doubtful but for always, I'm asking you to trust my decisions just like you have trusted my previous ones, if this fails, I will be okay.

I know that I'm asking too much from you, the last thing you want is to see me get hurt but if it's meant to be that way, so be it, again, I will be okay.

Rest assured that I know my limitations, I know my boundaries, I know where I stand in all of this.

Rest assured that I still have the courage to let it go when the need arise.

I know your fears, I can see it in your eyes, I can feel it in your actions but believe me when I say, I will be okay.

At the end of the day, I know you have my back. I know you will be there no matter what, so I will be okay.

2 comments:

clueless said...

you're jane..i know u'll be ok

Janey-ism said...

True, I have to okay...I owe that much to myself...to hell with everything else..hehe