Monday, April 13, 2009

You Know Who You Are

Other than Anton, she's the person I run to when I feel shitty. When I'm whining over silly stuff, she listens to me. When I'm troubled she gives me a shoulder to lean on. When I talk gibberish, she gives me an understanding look. When I call crying in the unholy hours of the day, she picks up and let me be. We can sit facing each other, no words needed yet knows what's running in my mind. With her, I don't have to pretend I'm strong when I'm not. With her around, I can be at my worst. She listens and understands. She accepts and don't judge me. She loves me unconditionally no matter how stupid and crazy I can get.

We have our moments of misunderstanding, moments when I judge you instead of being with you and that, I'm forever sorry.

I'm eternally grateful to have you in my life Sed and no matter what happens, you will always have me. Love yah!

1 comment:

clueless said...

thank you for constantly reminding of how blessed i am..im always here for you too no matter what