Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Love Happy Endings

I love happy endings, well, who doesn't anyway?. When Mark told me that he intends to propose to his girlfriend I just can't contain my excitement. I give him a huge hug and said, FINALLY. I have been bugging him for quite sometime now but he keeps on giving me that grin and would say, "you go first Nang" and I would instantaneously roll my eyes.

I'm very happy to do him a favor and that is helping him pick the right engagement ring and I simply can wait. The next question I have for him is: Where are you going to propose? How are you going to do it? When is the big day? and he gave me that clueless smile (Why are guys like that?, I don't know).

All I can say is that, it's about time. Time to start a new chapter - a chapter that will be very colorful and needless to say, challenging - married life.

Bummer though, they want a long engagement. How long is long Mark? Quantify it please, give me specifics. Grrrr. Isn't it too obvious that I'm super excited about this thing?

Well to the soon to be engaged couple - my warmest Congratulations! =)

No comments: