Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Can't Thank You Enough

I'm amazed on how life has surprised me, amazed of the change one person can bring to me. He obviously doesn't know what he has done to me. I'm pretty sure of that. Pardon me if I sound so head over heels, but yes, I'm so head over heels in love with my Sweetie.

I had lots of questions when we were starting out. I was scared and I feared a lot of things. I was scared to start a new thing and fear that I might get my heart broken again (for real this time). The indestructible wall that has guarded me for so long was hard to let go but with him, I did let go of it. And it felt extremely nice to just let it go.

My sincerest thank you to you Anton for understanding me, for respecting me, and for loving me. With you, I'm striving to be a better individual. I'm working on to be a better girlfriend. Thank you for making me feel this wonderful thing. Thank you for walking in my life. I love you with all my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say but Jane, I LOVE YOU!