Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For Fun - Palm Reading

We have one supervisor that knows how to read palm. He pass by in our work station and he ended up reading our palms. Yum knows this place in Sorrento that offers this card reading stuff but I'm hesitant to give it a try. I feel that in one way or the other, it does affects your perception of the events in your life rather than events just unfolding on their own.

Anyway, everyone had their palm read so I give it a try this time. I got some interesting prediction. Lovelife: I have a long way to go, a couple more heartbreaks along the way. Career: I will pursue further studies and I'll make it big. Overall: I will live a very colorful life.

If you are going to ask me, this are vague predictions. Something that I can predict myself. Oh well, it was fun. =)

No comments: