Monday, April 6, 2009

For my Sweetie

This weekend has been a long one but it was nothing but fulfilling. I had a great time with a great friend this weekend and the conversation that I shared with her has been full of tears, full of laughs, full of insights and full of appreciation to the love that I have now... Yes sweetie, this one is actually for you...

Let me tell you first how amazing he is.
  • He has a demented sense of humor that no matter what you're talking about, if something strikes at him as funny he will make fun of it...certainly no dull moments with him.
  • My mind is never idle with him - he can talk about anything there is, in short he has a great mind - love, friendship, songs, basketball, nuclear weapon, government, computers and a whole lot more, i think you get the picture - one second we are talking about some random stuff and before we know it, we are already talking on how we can make a difference as an individual. My brain is like a sponge, I learn something new everytime I talk to him...again, no boring time with my man, hehe.
  • He supports me in everything that I want to do - he encourages me to be a better person, to go after what I want. He don't attempt to change me and simply takes me, the individual and the person that I am.
  • It's nearly impossible to get him angry or annoy him, no wonder he can put up with my mood swings, with my crankiness and my quirks. When I get cranky, he just let me be.
  • He loves my family and my close friends and so are they, hehe. It's important to me that my relationship has the blessing of all the people that I love and my man loves them back too or at least respect them as being part of my life. I don't want to date a guy that my parents will ban in our house or strongly oppose with. Neither do I want a guy that can't keep a harmonious relationship with them. I don't want to be caught in between and luckily I'm not.
My dearest Anton Liles, I love you so much. Thank you for making my life so colorful. The four months with you has been amazing. You bring out the other side of me that I never knew existed. We still don't know where this story of life takes us but I'm happy and thankful that you are a part of my life. I hope for more, just like you. Love you Sweetie =)

3 comments:

d said...

"I don't want to date a guy that my parents will ban in our house or strongly oppose with..."


hmm..are you dating? lol.. just kidding.. I'm happy for both of you..

clueless said...

i love you janey! and i love anton for making you genuinely happy!

Janey-ism said...

Yes we are dating Love, cyberdate - I think that counts...lunch date everyday...hehe