Friday, April 10, 2009

My list of 25

Inspired by the list of my bestfriends... Let's see if I can come up with my own 25 list.

  1. I sleep a lot - Nighttime or daytime I can sleep for long hours, no problem (it's one of my gift)
  2. I can live on french fries alone - potatoes are my comfort food
  3. I'm not a fan of make ups - I'll just have rash after use, no thanks.
  4. I'm love wearing flip flops and short shorts - I even went out on a date once just wearing shorts and flip flops, you got to see the face of my date, lol.
  5. I don't spray perfume/cologne - If I do so, it's very minimal (I'll just sneeze non-stop)
  6. I love the beach so much or any body of water in that matter
  7. All time favorite flavor of ice cream, Ube and Cookies&Cream
  8. No matter how old my shoes are, long hours of usage would still give me blisters (grrrr)
  9. Mosquitoes are attracted to me, hehe - My mother always complain why I have so many mosquito bites when she got none when in fact she's just sitting next to me (Papa and Lean also complain about the same thing, hehe).
  10. Obsessive-compulsive - I have a thing for order
  11. I love making list
  12. I love seafoods - crabs, shrimps, scallops, of course fish =)
  13. My ultimate favorite color would be BLUE
  14. 2 ways to deal with stress - (1) Get a massage; (2) Get my nails done
  15. I love pearls
  16. I'm the girl scout of the group - My bag has all the things that you need (not always but most of the time)
  17. I'm extremely loyal, driven, assertive and goal-oriented
  18. Downright stubborn and blunt
  19. First impression of me - friendly and talker but don't mess up with me - that's the last thing you want to do (I'm not bluffing)
  20. Extremely protective of the people I love
  21. I love making investments
  22. Shy is the LAST word you want to associate with me
  23. I'm a big flirt and a bigger tease - Sweetie, watch out!
  24. I love kids - I'm pressured to have one by my parents, unbelievable!
  25. I love dancing - FYI, I change the one that was previously written here.
There, I made it.

1 comment:

clueless said...

and what's suppose to be your number 25?