Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gushings -

Aside from February, December is the next most romantic month if I may say. Dubbed as the month of giving and sharing - people are extra nice during this month. Sharing and giving shouldn't only be present during Christmas season but really, the month of December has a different charm.

Anyway, this blog has been long overdue and I was supposed to post this one last Friday but due to certain engagement I totally forgot about this one.

I'm not going to write about how people are extra nice during Holiday season (although it is a good topic) but rather, I'm going to write about how December as a month has never failed to amaze me. December is always full of surprises....and this year is no exception.

Ever told someone that "love was right in front of him/her and he/she failed to notice it"? I I think by now the Meangirls can say that to me. Yes, love has been there all along but "we" choose not to notice it (I'm not gonna deny my part on that one). I guess the best way to preserve oneself and avoid the possible rejection and hurt is to deny the obvious. Well, I did my part of that - I was denying what I was feeling and would rationalize that it is just fondness that he felt for me.

Oh well, looks like the jokes on me. Moral of the whole thing: Be brave to take your chances especially if that something will make you happy. You don't know what your future holds. I have always been bold of the things I want and I think it's good. Life is a risk as they say, so gamble if you can, take your chances, explore the possibilities. If you are going to cry in the end, so be it, don't hold back and learn from it.

For now, I'm so relieve that I took my chance and the best is yet to come.

No comments: