Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Clean Slate

No amount of calls and emails can make me change me mind about us...there is no US anymore. "US" ended when you made me wait in vain. Once is enough, giving you another chance is just pure stupidity on my part (Newsflash: I'm not ready to be that stupid).

I suggest you concentrate on your studies. Get that Law degree and for once, stand up for what you really want. I really do appreciate our friendship and I'm sorry if I hurt you - it was not just meant to be. You don't need distraction what you badly need is sense of direction.

Knowing you has been fun but don't be too serious in dealing with life...smell the flowers along the way, I'm telling you - there's more to life than what you think. Oh, I hate it when guys can't take a joke - that's your biggest mistake.

It's sad that she cannot see what kind of man you are. I know she can be genuinely happy with you but time and again she keeps on missing the mark. I wish you well and hope you find that one person for you.

Happily married. It's funny when you come to think about it. Have a great married life ahead!

What happened to the business that I help you set up? Damn... hehe. I know that you are also settled, you don't have to hide that ring on me every time we bumped into each other. Whatever it is - I just want you to know that I was never mad at you.

You never failed to make me smile but it's about time I guess...moved on.

If you think you are one of the person I'm talking about in here - don't be surprise if I don't pick up that call or won't reply to any of your emails - that means I have deleted you in my contacts or listed your addresses as Spam.

You can say I'm being mean but I just want to have a fresh start really.


No comments: