Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I feel shitty today -

I don't know if it is just stress or lack of sleep or I'm just preoccupied that I cannot think straight. But for some reason, I'm not in my perky mood at the start of my shift. When I left home, I was actually smiling wide since mama and papa are teasing each other and making plans for their upcoming 23rd wedding anniversary.

Thanks to Jack's chocolates and my sweetie's sense of humor. I know the people in the office would not want to see me all cranky all day. It's one of those days that you feel gloomy for no particular reason. A good friend of mine used to tell me - here you go again, you are having one of those mood swing. I guess Dane is right..this is one of those days when I'm having some mood swing.

But anyway, I'm all good - not feeling shitty already. I'm going out to met the wacky gang now. I love it. Time to have a good laugh.

P.S. Bevs, my blog is not 'impoverish' anymore - see, I've written something already for you to read. I'll write some more, don't worry... wink**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, don't leave ur blog impoverished. haha. i'll be checking this blog once in a while to see if you're updating. (ahaha! moderator ang drama)

Janey-ism said...

you said it right - your my blog moderator..hehe