Monday, August 3, 2009

Sleepover

I'm back to work later tonight, sigh. Work again? I wish I had another day to just stay home and stay in bed and watch tv and simply do nothing. What can I do, it's raining hard - it's the perfect time to just sleep and sleep and sleep.

Weekend has been great. Louie, Aira, Lovelyn, Sedneth and Lyka spent the night in my place. Lyka will be staying in Bacolod for a couple of days and it was great as always to see her. We spend the night just talking and eating and laughing, there was nothing much we can do since the power was out due to bad weather. It is one of those simple things you do with great friends (sleepover) yet it is so much fun.

With all of us working, it's kinda hard to set a schedule where everyone is free to met up. But then again, I guess someone has just to take responsibility in setting up our meeting and Louie, being the only guy in the group was appointed to do such. See yah soon guys, hopefully next weekend =).

No comments: