Friday, August 21, 2009

Hard To Live Without

A sudden realization struck me after I lost my internet connection at work. I can't live without my messenger. Take all the tools that I need, increase my quota I don't care just don't take away my messenger. Ahhh. All of a sudden I got anxious and was fretting. Good thing my YM works, I rarely used it but still - it was better than having nothing at all.

I take a certain comfort in the knowledge that even if Anton is far away he wouldn't be so unreachable if I see him online. That I can always talk to him if something comes up but without it, I feel so helpless.

I hate the fact that I'm getting too dependent on this technology. I hate the fact that I need it so much. But truth is, my days will be so awful if the system will be down. So please IT, no more system issue please....

No comments: