Monday, August 31, 2009

"BER" Months

In an hour or so, the "ber" months are once again here. I don't know what the last four months of this year has in stored for me; it's giving me a mix feeling. Part of me is anticipating, part of me is scared. I'm partly hopeful, partly doubtful. I'm optimistic but I'm also realistic (given the events of the past, I can't just help it). Will the remaining months of the year be a blessing or what? I'm standing in the middle and I don't know what it's going to be. A big part of me is screaming... let's get this done and over with.

So please, let's get this done and over with.

4 comments:

clueless said...

unfortunately its not your call as of the moment...whatever is in store for you im sure bora will be there..hehe

aja!

Janey-ism said...

Aja!!!

TakenForGranted said...

we're here janey!! we love you..

no night out ta anay.. i better save money for that bora sed.. i don't wanna miss that fun..

Janey-ism said...

Yes Love, better save up... It's about time we do another MG getaway..hehe.. Love you too!