Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trivial if not Insignificant

Last Saturday, I got a good whack in the head, thanks to her. I was needing some 'fixing' and 'processing' so I started bothering her. I got the strongest urge to correct one emotion that keeps recurring for no valid reason. To quote her, "This ill feeling can be brought about by something said, done or undone and if it does not fall in this three criteria, what your feeling is trivial if not insignificant". Ouch. Now that's what you call tough love. But she drive a point right there and I can't thank her enough.

A good number of my friends go to me when they are in trouble. I don't complain about it, I love to be of help to them but sometimes I just hope that they come one at a time. But that really is beside the point, what I really wanted to say is that, what happens if it's me "Jane" who gets into trouble and needs some fixing, who do I run to? The answer is HER.

Of course, I talk to my other friends, but if things go way out of my hands or when I need someone to 'process' me, I go to her especially if I'm looking for some rational and logical explanation. She can look through me, read my mind as if I'm talking out loud. She can even say if I'm lying right in front of her face (though that's really easy, I'm very transparent, what you see if what you get). And to top it all, her eyes are the only eyes I'm scared to look at, she has mastered this piercing mocking look and it is as if her eyes says, "yeah right Jane, make yourself believe or yes Jane, lie in my face". I don't have to elaborate on the things you told me rather I would just like to say thank you.

PS: I would love to come over in your apartment and fix your bedsheets (of all things you can ask in return, fixing your bed sheet??? LOL). And I know already a long time ago that I am good with bedsheets, hehe. But it's too bad I can't fix your bed for you =(

1 comment:

clueless said...

we always run to her when we need a good whack in the head ;)