Thursday, July 30, 2009

Patience - My New Virtue

Anyone who knows me will surely say that this is not my strongest trait. I am an impatient lady, even impulsive to some extent. I hate sitting around like waiting for some miracle that someone will just serve the thing that I want on a platter. I act on it and get it for myself.

But the events of this month proved me wrong...so wrong. Just when I thought and I have convinced myself that this is too much and this is the end of it, I have surprisingly find it within me to hold on, to understand, to forgive and love some more.

Patience is the new virtue that I am learning and though I'm learning it the hard way, I rather have it this way than lose everything that makes me happy.

I know that patience coupled with faith and strengthen by love will get me to the place where I want to be - in his arms, forever.

No comments: