Friday, July 17, 2009

Love Letter

Sweetie,

I Love You - these 3 simple words...

I never know it's meaning until I found you. I cared deeply but love has been elusive with me. There was even a point that I fell in love with the thought of being in love. It was you who teach me what loving really means.

Every time I say those words it gives me an overwhelming feeling I cannot name. I never know how I got to this point and I'm amazed of how far we've come, I never thought someone will be that patient with me.

Words cannot capture the things I really want to say and feel towards you but I'm just really really grateful for having you in my life. Time and again I kept telling to myself, I'm way more than lucky, I'm blessed to have you. I love you with all my heart.

Your mushy girl

No comments: