Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun Day

I had a blast today, it's not something someone will say if she only had 2 hours and 30 minutes of sleep. True, this day has been tiring but it was so much fun. Mama and I went out early in the morning (not exactly as plan) to buy some stuff for the house and by lunchtime, I'm broke (love it-you got to stay positive even if you are broke). I don't really mind being broke, our living room looks better now and so does the room of my parents. Yay! It's becoming the house I want them to have. I will still be broke in the next coming months but I don't care. A lot of parents envy my parents and wishing that they have me as their daughter (allow me to brag a little) so that I can buy them a house too (right Sed? - Tell your mom if I win the lottery I will buy her one, haha).

I went home at around 12.30 in the afternoon, crash in my bed and out in dreamland. By 3 in the afternoon, my alarm clock goes off and I drag myself in the bathroom to get ready for my afternoon ordeal. Ghia and Janrae were supposed to wake me up but instead, I ended up waking up Ghia (great!). By 4.30 I was lying in one of the cubicles of Lay Bare (that's a salon by the way) and was getting ready for a little pain (no pain, no gain ladies- remember that always). By 5.30 we were enjoying a feast of rice toppings and dumplings and beer and iced tea (what a combination). I was very full but then it did not stop me from getting a cold iced beer (which taste so good by the way). Truth be told, it was nice to have some poison in my body (alcohol is a poison in a way, hehe). We went home at around 7.30 and when I arrived home, changed clothes and off to work.

Javin says that he sees very little of me (I'm sorry Dedem, I'm just being a good daughter to you and to mom) which is quite true. For sometime now, I had stop going out, I just got bored of it or should I say some of my priorities changed.

It was not a Friday or a Saturday night but it did not stop me, Ghia and Janrae to have fun. Cheers G-Girls! I promised to go out with you soon again.

No comments: