Friday, February 13, 2009

Bag of Tricks

Since Monday I wasn't the usual all perky, enthusiastic Jane. I'm having this low-spirit, not to mention I'm cranky. I hate it when I'm like these, the people around me doesn't deserve that (Thanks to Joanna and Ron's constant bickering and teasing to each other, I am able to laugh). I know that they are used with me being a brat (they are tolerating me anyway) but if I'm cranky that is something different.

They have this disclaimer when they talk to me; "Jane, are you still cranky? If not, can I asked you something?" (I'm so bad, sigh*). They all go to me when they have questions in their evaluation and me being a cranky biatch isn't helping the team at all. I'm so bad, I know. I'll hibernate for a week first. I'm positive that's what I need to clear my mind.

No comments: