Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goodbye AT&T

It has been 3 years that I have been working in the BPO industry. It didn't seem that long to me but yes, it has been sometime already.

We are officially closing this February 28 and being one of those people who were here from the very start of the account, I feel sad. I have grown and love this account; the up and downs of my ride as an agent, subject matter expert and above all - as a quality assurance analyst.

I've been training for a couple of days now with the new account that I will be transferred to and now that I'm down to my last two nights of evaluating agents, it is slowly sinking on me. I have develop a sence of attachment to the account and I'm saddened that the client is pulling out.

I guess this is the part really when you say to yourself time to moved on. Time to break the routine, go out once more in your comfort zone and dive deep and hard to the next thing that is waiting for you.

So long AT&T... Hello Expedia.


No comments: