Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brown Noser

Brown-noser is a person who acts favorably to his or her peers to gain stasis or fancy that will eventually be used to their advantage. Such as a raise, promotion, or acceptance in a group. Usually brown-nosers will do anything to gain the approval of their person of choice.

Do you know someone who is like this? Because I sure do and I'm telling you, there is nothing good that will ever come out of it rather it is really low and classless.

I worked hard of the things I have in my life, none of them was offered in silver platter and brown-noser makes me sick and makes me laugh at the same time. They try so hard to be noticed yet you see that they are still struggling. Associating themselves to people yet they are still stuck.

Rules that I live by...

Work hard and work smart. Be efficient. Using others for your selfish motives will not do anyone good. At the end of the day, you are only cheating yourself.

Let your output do the talking. Let your work speaks for itself. If you are good, then let your work show it. Trying too hard will take so much of your energy. For women, it will only make you ugly (wink*).

What I'm really trying to say is, if you want to be on top do it without stepping, using and deceiving others. If you want it so badly, work for it. I like to take credit for the things I've done but I don't steal what's not mine. If you want to be on top, do it without cutting corners unless you want to be hated by your peers and elicit disrespect rather than respect. You are not fooling anyone but yourself -for all you know, your peers are having a good time laughing at you. Who would ever want that? I sure don't.


No comments: