Monday, October 26, 2009

You Are My Everything

My heart did all sorts of flips the moment I saw you in the airport. For a moment, I seriously thought I'm going to faint because my heart was just beating so fast.

It doesn't seem that this is the first time I saw you. It seems to me that I have seen and hold you countless of times already. Being in your arms, I just feel so complete. It's a feeling I cannot describe. The best feeling there is.

When you look into my eyes, I've overwhelmed of how much love we have for each other. You are the most loving, funny, and understanding guy there is and I'm not saying it only to compliment you but because I get to experience it (hehe).

I apologized that you didn't get to see much of my city but then again, you where able to get the total "Jane experience" which according to you includes lots of sleeping, watching basketball and music video.

Sweetie, I love you so much.. I can't wait to be back in your arms soon.

















No comments: