Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Been A While

I've been preoccupied by adult concerns lately, I'm referring to the kind of stuff that consumed most of the time of the real adults (if you don't know what I'm referring to ask your parents, for sure they know a thing or two as to what I'm talking about).

To start off, the very small business of my father is hardly surviving. Gone are the days when business is so good that it was able to pay the house bills, pay the private institutions where we are educated and provide us with our wants. Not only is it barely surviving but it has turn into a charitable institution! (imagine me all red with fury after learning this from my parents). I won't waste my time typing the details of such event rather, I'll pause and ask that their souls be blessed for taking advantage of the goodness of my parents.

Well as Anton would have it, no good deed goes unpunished.

No comments: