Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Because You Know It All

I have learn a long time ago that this life will never be enough for me to fully fathom the complexities and mysteries of this world. I am but only a student who is trying to learn and get as much as I can. This very acceptance that I'm nothing to this vastness has kept me grounded and for sure will continue to kept me grounded in the years to come as life continue to throw me into many curves and turns.

Every time we talk, I can't help but smile in a subtle manner. You always sound so certain but what strikes me with every conversation we have is that your life is certainly not what you depicted it to be. You are alone and unhappy and is trying so hard to cover it up. I sometimes wonder if you have ever acknowledge the fact that you, just like everyone else is also vulnerable and weak? Perhaps not, because as you always portray it to be, you know it all, you are always the best and you are always on top of others.

Until such a time that you learn how to genuinely care, understand and be happy for others, I don't think you will find that elusive happiness you are looking for. I can be wrong in a some of the things I have observed about you but truth is, you can't hide from the fact that you are miserable...it just shows.


No comments: