Monday, May 4, 2009

No More Drama Stints

Last week was not one of my finest week, I broke down in the office and stirred up panic with my co-workers (talk about drama). It's not everyday they get to see me running in my station, awfully quiet and all of a sudden hear me sob like a baby. I guess that's what happened if you are tired, you have a lot in mind and your mother is not talking to you.

But come weekend I was feeling better. Mama started talking to me after almost a week of cold shoulder (persistence always work). Irene came home after a year of working in Manila so we did a little of catching up . The group met up for lunch and we had our little get together only Sedneth was lazy again to get up and go to Bacolod (hehe).

Today Monday, start of the week, I had a nice conversation with Anton. It's one of those casual conversation yet you realize something at the end. Pretty interesting actually. These are kind of conversation that keeps me grounded and focus. The kind of conversation that makes me look out for my emotions and do a reality check. I hate to be in my why mode because I feel that I'm simply over thinking some matters in my life but I think it's good when you are asking a lot of questions once in a while because it saves you a lot of trouble and a lot of heartaches. It sounds as if I don't make sense right? For now, I'll enjoy, promise not get emotional anymore and just have fun. No more drama stints. I'm done.

No comments: