Friday, May 22, 2009

Little Things (Gushing on love)

He is half way around the world yet he sure knows how to rock and color my world...

I love it when I'm bitching around and he lets me be
I love it when I'm ranting and he listens to me
I love it when I'm mushy and he gets mushy too (even mushier at times)
I love it when I flirt with him and he either says "hehe" or "haha"
I love it when I'm in doubt and he knows just the right kind of song for me
I love it when I get a surprised text or call from him (he sure knows how to make my day)
I love it when I get tongued tied just hearing him say, "Sweetie, how are you?"
I love it how he can make me cry over silly little stuff
I love how he comforts me when I have a long day
I love how he cheers me up by simply saying he loves me
I love it when I ask him something and he answer my question with another question
I love it when I turned "duh" and he goes and explain everything to me
I love it when I talk non-sense and he somehow makes sense of it
I love it when I'm feeling immature and childish and he is so patient with me
I love how I melt every time he says he loves me madly
I love asking his opinion over something and he ends up getting it his way
I love how he can make me laugh non stop
I love all the little things that he does to me

Now, here is what I want to do...

I would love to cook dinner for you every night (although I'm not a good cook)
I would love to give you a huge hug after a long and stressful day at work
I would love to make your breakfast just before you go to work
I would love to kiss you when you feel that you are a mess
I would love that you pick me up after work and talk while you drive
I would love to help you do the lawn work
I would love to cheer you up in every way that I can
The list can go on and on and on
Bottom line -
I want to pamper you

I know I can be a silly, immature, childish, little brat and thanks for putting up with me. What did I do to deserve you? I love you Sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janey,
You are without a doubt the most wonderful caring beautiful understanding woman I have ever had the privilege to be with. LOVE YOU MADLY Anton

Janey-ism said...

I'm no saint..but thank you Sweetie =)